We may collect certain information or data about you when you use jwhhospitalitysolutions.com
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to jwhhospitalitysolutions.com.
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site.
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
We can’t personally identify you using your data
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK and USA.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Disclosing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect. Please contact us using the contact details provided on the website.
Social Media Platforms
Following a link to another website
Following a link to jwhhospitalitysolutions.com from another website